22 May Convention: It’s Almost Time!
May 20, 2015
CONVENTION: ITS ALMOST TIME!
Four Days And Counting!
We are days away from our official company launch at the Welcome Home Worldwide Launch Convention in Las Vegas, May 25-28, 2015
Attending this event is the single most important thing you can do for your business. We know you’ll be blown away by all we have to share with you!
This monumental launch will be an event that you do not want to miss. Make sure to check out the convention agenda below so you’re ready for next week!
Click Here Be A Part Of Convention!
Things to Know For Convention
1. For your convenience, ForeverGreen will have live translations for the following languages available throughout the entire event:
2. Remember to bring your Member ID number with you and have it available at convention. This will help simplify and streamline your convention check-in process and any store purchases made by you!
3. Don’t forget to bring an extra empty suitcase so you can stock up on limited edition products available at convention! You’ll be able to purchase these exclusive products at convention, no matter where you’re from.
How’s The Weather?
It definitely already feels like summer time in Vegas! See the forecast below to determine what you’ll need for your trip.
Are You All Packed?
It’s packing time! Here are a few suggestions of items you definitely will want to remember for your trip to Las Vegas.
• Your Member Number ID
• Your itinerary and confirmation numbers for your flight, hotel and conference registration, etc.
• Visa and/or ID
• An extra empty suitcase for limited edition Convention Specialty Packs, products and SWAG
• Closed-toe shoes and long pants for our convention Community Stand on May 25, 2015
• White or neon attire for the Launch Party on May 27, 2015
• Business Casual Dress/Attire for all four days of convention
• Comfortable shoes for convention and walking around the Strip
• Technological Gear (laptop, iPad/tablet, iPod, smartphone, camera, etc.) and chargers needed
• Bathroom Gear (makeup, razors, deodorant, moisturizer, toothbrush, etc.)
• Aspirin and/or vitamins
• Sunglasses and a swimsuit
• A little extra spending money for all the attractions of Las Vegas
Bellagio Amenities and Attractions
Make the most of your stay! Check out several of the Bellagio amenities and attractions available right where you’re staying.
But first, make sure you have your convention tickets registered and your Bellagio hotel rooms booked by clicking here!
Bellagio Spa, Salon & Fitness Center
The Bellagio Las Vegas spa & salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments in a luxurious 65,000-square-foot setting. These treatments include a comprehensive selection of therapeutic facial and body care treatment, massage therapies, and an invigorating fitness facility will elate your senses.
Main Hours of Operation: Open daily 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Reservations: Spa Bellagio takes reservations three months in advance.
Call 702.693.7472 for reservations and for more information on the fitness center, spa and salon treatments.
The Bellagio Pools
Five definitive pool courtyard settings invite you to splash into serenity. Spas, an exquisite garden vista café, private cabanas, and poolside massage treatments are also available to complete this outdoor oasis. Must be 14 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian of at least 18 years.
Pool & Jacuzzi Hours: The pool is open and heated year round. Current hours: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily.
Fountains at Bellagio
Take in a complimentary Las Vegas show of water, music and light thoughtfully interwoven to mesmerize its admirers. All for your amusement, the most ambitious, choreographically complex water feature ever conceived amazes against the beautiful backdrop of Las Vegas’ lavender sky.
Monday – Friday
3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (shows occur every half hour)
8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. (shows occur every 15 min)
Saturdays, Sundays* and Holidays
12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (shows occur every half hour)
8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. (shows occur every 15 min)
*On Sundays Fountain show times begin at 11:00 a.m. and run every 15 min from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for the Fountain Brunch at Jasmine.
Richard MacDonald Statues
Located directly inside the “O” Theatre lobby, the Art of Richard MacDonald gallery features over 100 bronze sculptures including twenty heroic sized works along with original drawings, paintings and limited edition prints by the artist.
Phone at (702) 730-3990
Fax at (702) 730-3991
Monday & Tuesday:
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday – Sunday:
10 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Shops at the Bellagio
May we suggest packing lightly or suggest bringing extra suitcases? Between the limited edition products available and convention and the designer shops signature boutiques at the Bellagio, you’ll definitely want to make sure you have plenty of open space when you’re heading to Vegas!
We are looking forward to seeing you next week!